Sunday, December 28, 2008

SPEEDING when your shitfaced BADMAN

so yes, I am drunk right now.. and i will not remember this tomorrow,. but I want to explain driving fast at its best. So yes.. i drive a corvette.. and yes it goes at speeds that your Honda accord can only dream about... and i am not shallow and do not have many material possession.. . but this one falls in the Grey area if you know what i mean.. now let me just say this.. in certain cherrovlet models, I am pretty sure that the faster you go, and the louder your engine is...radio gets louder because of this.. to make up for the sound of the engine.. and this has happened twice so far in my life, and tonight was one of those nights... now.. It could be a divine intervention from god telling my radio to go louder, or it could just me me being wasted.. but it does get louder when you get in excess of 100MPH speeds..


so. with that said.. make sure your tires are well balanced...


now.. when you reach 130 mph. you know you are going fast because you are passing people on the highway like they are geriatrics going to bingo, but when you start hitting 145, then your windshield wipers start to blow up as if they are trying to stay down, but they can't. and when you hit 150mph., they only seem to work in the high wind shield wiper speed. which is like back in forth 3 times a second or somrth shjit,.

anyway.. im drunk and i spell checked this , which is why i didn't make to many mistakes



peace out..


Andrew Monda

- there is nothing you can do , that i have not already done to myself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You аpρear to knοω а lot about thіs, liκe
уou wrote the bоoκ in іt or sоmething.
I thіnκ that уou can do with some pics
to drіve thе message hοme a bit, but instеad of that, this
is great blog. A great геad. I will definitelу bе back.



Also visit my ωeb blοg; how to use a tens machine