Monday, December 22, 2008

Just another Saturday Night at the Harbourside

Summer 2007 - Harbourside - East Greenwich

So, there I was, balls deep in vodka with my buddy Nathan Rizk. Yes, I use real names, and Yes, you can look him up and ask him about this night... in fact, I condone it. So, it's towards the end of the night, and things are going pretty good. I'm talking to this smoking brunette, Sarah,(who looks like a shorter version of Meghan Fox) and Nate has gotten into some deep conversation with Sarah's friend Alyssa, also very cute. Now, Nate isn't exactly a ladies man, in fact, he has less game then a blind paraplegic dwarf. So I'm pretty happy with where this night is heading. Sarah and I end up leaving the bar a few minutes before close, and I walk her back to her car which is a few minutes away walking... We start making out in the parking lot, and then in her car. We both didn't want to call it an early night, so I told her that her and her friend should come back and have some drinks at my place. She agrees, and we drive back to the harbourside to find Alyssa and Nate.

As we are driving back, I notice my friend Nate standing in the middle of a closer parking lot with no shirt on. As we get even closer, I notice Sarah's friend Alyssa laying on the ground next to him bleeding. So we pull up, and I say the obvious.. "What the fuck man?" Apparently, she was tired, and wanted a piggy-back ride, and unfortunately, Piggy back rides and heavy drinking don't go together like bread and butter. Nate says that she jumped up too high when she went to get on his back and she is arguing that he got down to low... Either way, the bitch did a complete frog dive over him and face planted in the cement. Her face was scratched up pretty good, but the badly broken nose didn't help things. He felt so bad, that he took off his shirt so she could use it as a blood rag. Needless to say, the girls ended up going to the ER without us and Nate (shirtless) and I walked back to my apartment to cut our losses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what tucker max has on you? An editor.